Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Re: Critique: weapons part 2

Posted By: Maeric
Date: 2007.10.3.13.13

In Response To: Re: Critique: weapons part 2 (Captain Bob)

: I'd like to encourage you to do just that: collect all
: the feedback on M:R, decide what's worth adjusting,
: and make those changes part of a post-release update,
: what you called 2.0.1.

As I finish up the final levels of M:R, I TOTALLY agree with Captain Bob's thoughts on an update. I've taken my time with the entire game, playing a level through and replaying it simply to enjoy "the scenary" or play with the weapons (ex; Phor staff) or use a different strategy. It has given me ample opportunity to experience what potential fixes are needed to make it streamlined for the user. Rechargers, game crashes, etc. slow it all down and, for some, could be a big deterrent to want to continue playing. If I hadn't stopped to visit these forums for answers, I would have been discouraged later in the game.

Regardless of this, the work the team has done is fantastic! As I've commented before, I am continually amazed at the levels... AND ... finding your second wind to update/bug-fix M:R is valuable indeed.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.