Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Help! - Installation

Posted By: Vlad Dracul
Date: 2001.10.29.06.37

Well, I bought a copy of Unreal Tournament just for this Mod. I'd seen tournament before, and whilst the engine is impressive and goes nicely on my 9500 G3/400 with 768Mb RAM and 20Gb HD with and ATI Rage 128 card (I'm not showing off - I'm sure most of you can nail my Mac to the wall for speed - this is just so you've got some background to help me out), I like my games to have a little more plot. Besides, I love Marathon - particularly the original.

I downloaded the UMod installer from Westlake Interactive, and I (belt and braces) checked all the options in Mac Zipit not to convert PC files. It seemed to install okay. A lot of files got copied, the HTML was all readable and I guessed all was fine. But when I load UT, there are no extra Mods available and all that's available is damn Tournament. Not interested.

So help me. What's gone wrong? How can I kick Phor ass again? I can almost smell it.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.