Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Re: My Comments on M:R after playing the demo

Posted By: John
Date: 2002.9.9.14.44

In Response To: Re: My Comments on M:R after playing the demo (Tycho)

I'll try out the pistol some more. Hoping to get on some servers and play, but for some reason I haven't been able to play online UT at all on my new computer...

: Aside from the Hulks, nothing else will make footstep
: sounds...it might end up sounding like Lord of the
: Dance or something.

LOL True

: The regular levels will probably be left as is...we have
: a little more flexibility with the Pfhor levels though
: so you may see some differences there.

Oh well :)

Another thing, could it be possible to make an option for No-Pfhor Pfhriendly Pfhire so they don't all kill each other? When I was in Habe Quiddam and those swarms of guys were coming after me in various places, lots of times they killed each other off better than me. Sorta sad.

Also in Habe Quiddam, when you first open up the Marathon door to go into that rectangular corridor with the ledges and the blue tiles... The hulk out there can't get into the passage leading in/out, so the player can just stand in the passage and kill the beast without any trouble. Might want to move him somewhere in the main corridor or make the passage bigger so he can wreak some havoc.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.