Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Re: Marathon Evil

Posted By: MaNiAc
Date: 2001.6.19.17.18

In Response To: Re: Marathon Evil (Lt. Et'he)

hell yeah marathon evil scared the crap outa me... i remember sweating allot, breathing heavy and pacing arounded my room to calm down after being scared witless, they would sit there quietly in the darkness totally invisable then as your edged closer and closer... till you were just but an arms length away.... bang 2 big yellow eyes would apear followed by lots of screaming scratching running and shooting to be ended by soiled shreddies and me on the floor quivering.

those hulks were meanies aswell not to scary in open areas but when they got close to you theres no running away just allot of pain as they slam you with there sledge hammer like arms.

My Web Page

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.