Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Re: Seven years in the making

Posted By: Lt. Et'he
Date: 2007.7.9.04.05

In Response To: Seven years in the making (Durandal)

I think we still give you credit cause you can still type a pretty piece of PR. =D

Where IS everybody anyway? In 7 years, I only met one member of this group in person, and that would be Jason Yu aka CaptainKewl.

Anywho, I'd love to collect some current emails/phone numbers/addresses so I can fly into your part of the world and wax nostalgic about the years gone by over a brewskie.

Or fly into my part of the world. I'm in sunny Los Angeles. This is an open invitiation to you guys on the dev team to rattle my chain if you're ever in this part of the world...

I'm like for real these days, not some wet behind the ears kid trying to learn 3D, make models, and import them into Unreal with an aging mac and VPC...

I got mad skillz now peeps!

And every once in a while... I do a little doodle, and think... Wouldn't it be cool to do a Marathon themed animated short that just rocked???

And then I realize I like a life, surfing, going to clubs, hitting on chicks...

But maybe with one of you nutz to egg me on, mb that idea will form into something more then just a doodle on a napkin.

Anyhow, my email address is a part of this message. Please! Email me your relevant info, your myspace page, your Linked in profile, your IM handle, whatever it is so that when I turn 50 and mutter things like "Smells like napalm, taste like chicken" at the resturant, I'll have at least one other person look up and grin.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.