Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

New Site Design

Posted By: Alexander Davis
Date: 2004.9.14.03.17

It's been a few years since I first discovered Resurrection at this site. I grew up with Marathon and will remember it always. Now I run my own web-design studio full time. Adrian Tumiati has done a great job with this site.

If and when Marathon Resurrection is completed, or getting extremely close to it, I would like to offer my high-end services free of charge as a devoted fan of all things Marathon, if you would be interested. I would create a brand new design with slick motion graphics and engaging interactivity. I have a whole array of ideas that would be extremely awesome and take this site to a whole new level.

Here is my studio portfolio site.
http://www.atlasimage.com

You can contact me any time. So, if you're interested, feel free to let me know. I really appreciate your efforts with translating this incredible game into a full 3D world.

Marathon forever. Marathon infinity.
-Alexander

---------------- ATLAS-IMAGE ----------------

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.