Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

You know what would rule?

Posted By: Boomer
Date: 2002.5.19.14.06

If someone resurrected a singleplayer campaign for M:R before the M:R singleplayer campaign is complete! Like Athens outpost etc. Because from what I can see in the user comments at Modsquad, they all want singleplayer! Perhaps that would put M:R back on the map. The team is prolly busy with the M:R maps, but maybe someone else. (I don't have a PeeCee, so I can't make UT maps)

OK, it's missfortune for the player to see the pfhor in UT before the M:R singleplayer gets out.

But maybe it could be more like that scenario (I can't remember the name. It has a shotgun instead of fusion pistol and some new sounds. On the 3rd level when I open a door in the beginning, my computer allways freeze) for M1 where all enemies were reaplaced by Marines with assaultrifles. Maybe a scenario could be made, with bots as guards, gaurding a mysterious ring-shaped artifact or something :)

And could you release a package without singleplayer maps and less multiplayer maps for those poor modem users and let them download the maps seperatly? Then there'd be more M:R players for sure!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.