Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Weapons

Posted By: Djof
Date: 2001.12.16.21.47

Fact:
About 1/3 of the time, launching a grenade with the AR makes a muzzle flash.

Question:
I would like to know how punching works. It seems to me that jumping punches hit even harder than running punches. But is it the same if you punch continuously, and that one of these punches hit someone, or to just punch one time that hits?

Else:
Ok, anything below this line is my oppinion. It is not based on anything but my "feelings".
--------------------------
Before 1.1.1 it was ridiculous how it was possible to snipe with the shotgun. Now however, it is too hard to make it do damage anywhere but at very close. It seams like it only have a small spread that don't last long. It should theoricaly make damage at any range, but less and less as distance increase.

The fusion pistol is far too much powerfull now. It isn't even fun, like the SPNKR. Maybe it should take a bit longuer to charge up to the 1shot/1kill intensity, with a kind of logarithmic charge curve.

The pfhor shaft is useless. I did manage to get 3 kills with it, on a player with a 2 sec ping. With anyone else, it can't even stand the weak magnum.

I would really like the TOZT flames to be semi-transparent. They weren't in Marathon, but that was a engine limitation. Maybe now it would be really cool (and it would help you to aim).
--------------------------

Djof
"Je me souviens"

PS: Get online!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.