Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Re: music

Posted By: Tycho
Date: 2004.8.2.23.52

In Response To: music *PIC* (Craig Hardgrove)

Craig,

I've seen the link to your fantastic music tracks on the Marathon Story page. Your emails probably went unanswered because I badly need to dust off some pages on this site and delete/change some information on them. The person who's email is linked on the page is most likely not actively checking that email, or involved with this project.

Your music tracks sound great. Since I'm assuming this is an offer to use them in M:R, we might, though it's just a matter of implentation. Our hope remains still, that someone with the ability to track music (search for previous postings on this topic to understand what tracking means) will re-create some of those tracks. Without tracked music, MP3 files will be fairly taxing on the UT engine, and hence we are still hesitant with our enthusiasm on implementing _any_ MP3 tracks inside the UT gameplay. We will, likely, still do so...

Messages In This Thread

• music *PIC* -- Craig Hardgrove -- 2004.8.2.22.02
    • Re: music -- SNAFU -- 2004.8.3.20.54
    • Re: music -- Tycho -- 2004.8.2.23.52

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.