Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

music *PIC*

Posted By: Craig Hardgrove
Date: 2004.8.2.22.02

not sure where this should go...I've tried emailing people involved in sound and music but haven't received a response. i've created several remakes of the original marathon in-game soundtrack and i thought that maybe someone here could use them for the resurrection project. they can be found at:

http://www.eigenhat.com/marathon

it might be that i haven't received a response because no one actually likes them or wants to use them and if so thats totally cool, i did them for my own amusement and benefit. thanks for your time, and if you have any question or comments feel free to email me.
--Craig Hardgrove

eigenhat.com/marathon

Messages In This Thread

• music *PIC* -- Craig Hardgrove -- 2004.8.2.22.02

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.