Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

sound engineer

Posted By: Nathaniel Jones
Date: 2004.7.19.14.11

I was browsing the site being I'm a fan of the old games, and couldnt help but notice the advertisement to join the team and become a sound designer for the upcoming game. I have a few years of recording school under my belt, a 6 gig portfolio of origional sounds and music that could easily be intergrated into the Marathon universe, and an ambitious attitude when it comes to my gaming. To write music and sound for games is why I started this long road of education, and fourty grand later, I'm ready to make some waves and give some lucky company great soundtracks and interesting sound design. With any luck, we'll manage to provide the gaming comunity with something they havn't experianced before and leaves a lasting impression (as the new marathon game should.) Anyhow, you said you were looking, I'm interested (me and the rest of the world). If you your in need of some fresh talent to intergrate onto your team, I'm your man. Between a knack for writing music for script and atmosphere, an ability to manipulat sound to get those great tweeks, and the ambition to follow a project through, I feel I would be an excelent adition to the team. I would have contacted you through email, but I was having some problems accessing your contact link. Hopefully the problem is on my side of the connection.

Messages In This Thread

• sound engineer -- Nathaniel Jones -- 2004.7.19.14.11
    • Hmmm... -- Tycho -- 2004.7.19.23.37

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.