Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

A Little Help Plz

Posted By: Wolfchild
Date: 2002.9.10.22.07

OK gang - I need your help. Mark Rein of Epic Games seems to frequent the GT Games UT2K3 forum, so I posted there asking about Mac editing tools in the OS X UT2K3 port. Predictably, most of the responses so far have been from the my-computer-is-a-pc-so-all-other-computers-suck-and-my-junior-high-school-rulez crowd. Whether you now run a Mac or a Windoze box you should realize that he chances of follow-on scenarios after M:R would be greatly enhanced by the availability of Macintosh editing tools. If you wish, please add your voice to mine in the thread on that forum.

And then report back like a good mind-numbed robot. :)

woof

Messages In This Thread

• A Little Help Plz -- Wolfchild -- 2002.9.10.22.07

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.