Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

couple of questions

Posted By: Shadow
Date: 2001.9.25.21.26

You might have already covered these questions somewhere in the manual or on the site, but I wasn't able to easily find them in either. So here goes:

1. When I play the mod, I start off with the original UT pistol. Did I set up something wrong or is that just the way the mod is?

2. I tried to set up a server (since there aren't any listed under the find internet server command), but even after selecting "advertise server" I don't see my server under the listings. What am I doing wrong?

3. In what incarnation of this mod will the mp3 files be implimented? And are there goings to be new mp3s for multiplayer?

4. When do you think you might have a resurrection server listing up on this site?

I would greatly appreciate any answers to these questions, especially number 2. Thanx y'all!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.