Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Well... That was fun while it lasted

Posted By: Maggrig
Date: 2002.11.17.18.45

In Response To: Cmon, lets play (Maggrig)

this morning i was due to play against the best of the best of Marathon:Resurrection players... i was woken by my phone alarm @ 7.00am (2000 GMT) and proceeded to sleep in for the next hour.... at 8.00am i hit the snooze button for the fourth time.... at 8.45am i woke up... drifted to my already running computer and managed to find out the address for the server today.

2 minutes and 3 frags later the door to my study is opened by my mother expressing a familiar face similar to that you might find in the movie "alien" you can use your imagination, but her face may/may not have had a face hugger on at the time.

the power cable was then ripped out of my PC at which point i calmly stood up, and drifted back to my bedroom to sleep for another 2 and a half hours

still..... those 2 minutes were fun while they lasted and i will hope to see u fellas next (monday) morning at sunday 20:00 GMT

but prey tell me - is there any way we can change this time to sunday 12:00 GMT or 24:00 GMT????????

~Maggrig

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.