Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Shotguns animations

Posted By: SilentMan
Date: 2002.8.17.19.23

This has been nagging me for a while now. The animations of the shotguns makes it a lot more difficult to aim. I've tried to get used to them but... I can't! You know how annoying it is to line up the sights on someone and then... the line moves. And you're dead cause the other guy had a rocketlauncher. In all honesty, I don't really try to aim that much with the shotguns. Wave and fire is more my motto if you catch my drift, but occasionally one gets that moment of tranquility and has time to aim. And then it would be nice to know where to aim!

The same goes with the grenades on the assault rifle (not that I've ever been able to hit anything with that one :D). However, I could probably get used to the reloading of grenades as it is not that important to get a precise hit with the grenade. But if the animations of the shotguns could be removed, or altered so they don't move around as much I'd say a lot of us players would be glad about it.

/SilentMan

Oh, and by the way... is the "invisibility skin bug" mentioned before? The one that makes your skin look like you still have invisibility.. but you don't. A bit of a surprice to find out I tell you ;)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.