Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Bravo! *PIC*

Posted By: Lt. Et'he
Date: 2007.7.8.01.15

I know there's a lot of contributors to this project. All which should be recognized for this amazing undertaking. I'd just like to take a moment and recognize Tycho and CaptainKewl for a level of dedication to this project that goes away and beyond the level of dedication that most of us put into Resurrection.

I remember doing a crazy amount of heavy lifting on Resurrection the first 3 years, but after that, I burnt out hard, and the Resurrecton project is very fortunate that Tycho jumped in at about that point and ensured that the project did not die.

Indeed, it lives completely now, 7 long years later, and I am very impressed with all of this team's contributions.

Bravo.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.