Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Ticking away...

Posted By: Tycho
Date: 2006.11.29.01.03

Hey guys,

just an update to keep things rolling. Progress on SP maps is moving along. At last count most of the no Pfhor levels are done and the Pfhor levels are getting some attention, which puts the total number of undone maps somewhere between 5 and 8, but probably closer to 6.5 heh. I've also not forgotten about the archive section of the "new" website which still says "coming soon".

This summer's poll about the website look has been going very well with very few responses on the no side, however, it would be interesting to know if those 16 (for now) "no" responses were complaining just because the site didn't work with IE7 (it works now, btw).

Speaking of poll and summer...it's high time some updates come along. I'll do my best to accomodate ;)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.