Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Re: Merry christmas!

Posted By: Tycho
Date: 2005.12.26.12.12

In Response To: Re: Merry christmas! (Pawel)

: I keep getting 'ScriptLog: Timed out in master server
: protocol. Waiting for ip\ in state 3' errors on my
: Unreal log whenever I get a M:R v1.3 server list...
: I'm assuming this is because no one hosts M:R servers?
: :(

I just double checked and I get the same error. I hope it is because there are no M:R servers, otherwise, we gotta fix it! :)

: How's the progress coming along for the next release
: Tycho?

Pretty good now that a couple of people are back in the swing of things with the SP maps. We've got the first 11 maps almost all done, and a whole bunch of others. Unfortunately, I had posted a list in the news section a few weeks ago, but for whatever reason our news aren't showing up. I'll have to investigate...

For hosting games...if we do it Wednesday or Thursday then it would have to be in the evening PST for me to be included...after 6pm which is in the middle of the night for you European guys, HOWEVER, you can all still play without me! The IRC #marathon channel that's described in the left column there is open, and I'm usually idling in there...Hope some games get going.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.