Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

weapons

Posted By: Jimmy
Date: 2003.6.10.14.45

I was looking at the screen shots and noticed something called the combat shotgun. being a classic marathon player, i was confused. don't get me wrong, i would love to have a new selection of weapons, but can't you at least give a list of them somewhere? if u have i don't know where to find it. btw, i have never played unreal tournament, which makes me wonder if i need to get that frist. meanwhile, as i was looking thru the screenshots, i did recognize several levels, and i was wondering if all of them were goin to be the same as in the original. i would like to stick to the original, but it would also be fun to have some new levels, levels that somehow fit into the game, as well as new multi player levels. i don't mean to sound demanding, but you've got my honest input here. FINISH THAT SINGLE PLAYER GAME SOON!!

Sincerely,

the S'pht with an attitiude.

Messages In This Thread

• weapons -- Jimmy -- 2003.6.10.14.45

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.