Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

A few questions hopefully not already answered...

Posted By: Thee_Mateo
Date: 2001.6.26.08.34

I don't know to much about mods and all but I was wondering how the Terminal Idea will fit into the conversion? Would it just be text and images or more?

Also I was wondering if you guys where going to incorporate all the Marathon titles eventually into the conversion and how would level advancing work because I believe you can pick and choose the level you desire.

One more question, I was wondering if you where going to enhance some of the old levels of Marathon when you where going to create the conversion. Especially on the Alien Ship levels, that I thought where facinating but there where alot of limitations in exploration in the original version.

Will there be more freedom in exploring Marathon/Pfhore Ships?

Well those are just a couple of things I was thinking about, I hope this wasn't to much and I hope my questions where appropriate.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.