Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Re: UT2003 Demo

Posted By: Deisngator_Hawk
Date: 2002.9.14.23.28

In Response To: UT2003 Demo (Hobeaux)

EoaSo

: Does anyone like it?
My friend got the beta, corrupted to hell, but it has graphics to die for. The effects are awsome, and level complexity is through the roof, but they still have not got the hang of explosions (anyone for a pre-Arnie puff of smoke?).
: Does anyone hate it?
Got an affirmative on that: System chewer. 1024x1024 textures (ahhh, a texture artists paradise, I love that respect) and probably the same old annoying Ucode - we need a scripter for Marathon 2 (Should we rename it Marathon 2003?). The level complexity is parallel to AvP2. I ain't gonna run it. lol.
: Does anyone prefer to wear soft, fuzzy slippers?
Well the slippers don't crash...I crash.

But all up: possibly another GOTY award going to Digital Extremes, provided 3D Realms does not release Duke Nukem Forever.

Designator Hawk
SoEoa

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.