Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Let's have a MULTIplayer game now!

Posted By: SilentMan
Date: 2002.9.5.05.07

As we haven’t had a multiplayer game with the emphasis on multiplayer for a long time now, we thought that it would be fun with a clan war. The Cadets and the SPNKRZ will go to war at Saturday the 7th September and you are ALL invited. There’s no need to be member of any clan, just pick a side and join the battle!

As most of us are in different time zones I think that a late evening for Europeans and a midday for you guys cross Atlantic will be the best time. So let’s say that we’ll fight from 2100 hrs to 2300 hrs (or longer) Stockholm time. To figure out what that means for you, just go here. If you think another time will be better, give us your suggestion.

Ping is important in a good game, but as we can’t all have great ping on all servers I suggest that we change servers from time to time during the evening. For the Europeans we have my server (and you’ll need the IP to connect to that one :129.16.96.216) and I’ll run that on TEMFH over the weekend. But we need at least one that is at other side of the Atlantic, so if either Wolfs or Moms (or both) will be up and running during Saturday that would be great! And of course, if someone else want to run another European server besides mine that would be equally great .

For the teams, just take a peak here , it’s under results, and decide who you want to SPNK and who you want to be SPNKd by :D. The rest we’ll sort out at the #marathon channel on Saturday.

I hope to see all of you guys at Saturday!!

/SilentMan

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.