Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Re: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

Posted By: Paul A.
Date: 2002.7.18.20.59

In Response To: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS (Zephyr)

: cmon guys, i want to check out the mod and see what their
: is to see, but ur not makin that easy, so far what uve
: done by posting this puzzle is lost "moral"
: support form alot of my friends, im starting to give
: up hope

I'd say it never was *meant* to be easy. I'm curious to how posting some fun puzzles would make one lose moral support. They *could* have just left the pages alone, and we'd see the same page, day-in, day-out, (See: RA for Q3's page) but instead they've given the community these tasks to get through, to work together through. It's a incentive to keep coming back to the site. I know that I've been coming here in the last week more times during the whole puzzle thing than I'd usually visit the page in several months.

So, if anything, suck it up, and know that deliverance sounds to be getting extremely close. AI's, and anyone else involved, I salute you for this effort.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.