Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

My 27.5 cents worth

Posted By: Big_Slow_Target
Date: 2001.8.19.01.59

Ah jest played the demo for the first time.

Overall verdict: Amazin'. Jest whut ah wanted to see.

Nahw, before y'all start cel-e-braightin', ah got summat things whut needs fixin'.

Folks is a bit too durable. Makes combat kinda random, and then there ain't enough ammo, cuz yer having to use too much.

Ah knows dat sum folks doesn't seem to like no crosshairs. Well, ah likes crosshairs, an' I wants the option.

That durn assault rifle kicks like a mule with a sore tooth! Now, I think dat recoil thing's a good idear an' that, but don't y'all go taking it too far, now...

Maybe y'all could replace dat sound when ya bring up da fewshun pistol an' da toast-thing? Dat biorifle scwishy sound jus' ain't right...

If'n ya'll could fix dose it would be perfect.

And Im'a resist da temptashun to tell ya'll ter hurry up an' release da full version, wid da single-player an' all. Cuz I'm shore lookin' forward to it, but Ah want to see ya'll git it done good like ya done so far, an not rush things.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.