Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Comments

Posted By: Assassin25
Date: 2001.4.26.22.25

I'd just like to say that I like the way this mod is coming along. The characters and weapons look awesome. Some things that look kind of funny to me that you might want to tweak around some more on:

When the player holds weapons like the ROCKET LAUNCHER and the ASSULT RIFLE the arm that comes around looks the the wrist of the hand is busted or something. I think it'd look better if it was like the arm that holds the minigun in the original UT. It's straight and natural and doesn't look so polygony... make them, i dunno, smoother?

About the characters:

I think the player's helmet should keep look more like in did in MARATHON INFINITY. I like the way the visor looked in the art work done by Craig Mullins titled "Aftermath". The current ones posted, to me, make the player look like Vac BOBs. Might want to revise the skin a little...

About the weapons:

The models are great!
The FLAMMER looks kinda bulky.
Does the ROCKETLAUNCHER appear to be shoulder mounted from the outside view?
Is it possible to have the player have double shotgun/pistols when the player is holding double?

Just some input I'd like to give the TEAM. Keep up the great job!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.