Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

User Profile

brownava148

Messages Posted (Marathon: Resurrection Forum): 0

Hello! I am Ava Brown, a passionate travel enthusiast who loves exploring new destinations and immersing myself in different cultures worldwide. As an avid traveler, ensuring my safety is paramount, so I rely on firearms for protection during my journeys. In my quest for a reliable Glock 41 Holster, I stumbled upon Wright Leather Works, a renowned custom leather holster maker based in Ohio. With a dedication to providing top-notch holsters prioritizing comfort and confidence in concealed carry, Wright Leather Works quickly became my go-to choice. Their commitment to quality craftsmanship and attention to detail ensures I can carry concealed safely wherever my travels take me. For anyone seeking the best holster for their firearm, I highly recommend contacting Wright Leather Works or visiting their website for a premium selection tailored to your needs.

Glock 41 Holster

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.