Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Here's a Saved Game of Try Again

Posted By: Captain Bob
Date: 2007.9.12.00.07

There's a bug already documented here where the last terminal of "Welcome to the Revolution" doesn't teleport you to the next level, "Try Again". Until a patch comes out to fix this, I offer this saved game I made. I realize not everyone wants to figure out the console commands to load the level, and give themselves the weapons they should have. So I loaded Try Again, gave myself all the weapons a player should have by that point, picked up the ammunition in the tiny room next to the pattern buffer, charged up to full 3x shields, and saved my game. I used the playersonly command so that no aliens would be activated. In other words, it should be pretty close to starting the level as if you'd teleported from the previous level, except you'll be a little short on ammo.

The saved game is at http://www.chamotlabs.com/Bob/chamot/files/Save72.usa. Put it in your Save folder, and it should show up when you go to load a game, in the third slot.

Messages In This Thread

• Here's a Saved Game of Try Again -- Captain Bob -- 2007.9.12.00.07

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.