Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Also...

Posted By: Khral
Date: 2001.7.26.00.03

In Response To: Handiness Problem (Khral)

I noticed that there is no player model for dual shotguns or pistols. It only shows a single shotgun or pistol, when it should be two. Is this a UT engine limitation? I remember seeing the same thing with dual enforcers for normal UT games. It never shows the player with dual weapons.

Also, currently there is no animation for punching fists. Bots just run up to you with empty hands and you can hear the punching sounds... but no punching motions. Hehe...

I don't want to sound like I'm whining about the first beta or anything. I just want to make sure that Team Unpfhorgiven has looked into these things and whether there are explanations behind them. Thanks. =)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.