Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

y'know...

Posted By: Anaphiel
Date: 2002.2.1.18.33

In Response To: Anyone? (Djof)

I brought this up to Thermopyle a couple months back, he said "go for it"... and I didn't. I took a bunch of shots for the Rampancy.net preview, but I never made any for our own damn selves.

Now, I'd be happy to run around some this weekend and try to snag some sweet shots, but I'd also appreciate anything anyone wants to send me. Got a favorite map? Stupid SPNKR tricks to show off? Want to show the world you handing your buddies their collective asses in EMFH? Ever wanted to be a professional photographer but can't afford a digital camera? Take some shots and email 'em to me, and I'll pick out the best and see if we can get them posted. We'll give full credit to the contributors.

As for Djof's suggestion below, the best I can even select in my game options is 1024x768 32-bit. On my Radeon I get awesome texture detail but funky lighting... anybody out there with a GeForce 3?

: Anyone has enough power to take 1600x1200x32bit screens
: at max texture quality?

: I want a shot of the marine up close on those settings.

: Djof
: "Je me souviens"

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.