Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Suggestions

Posted By: Djof@School
Date: 2001.11.9.10.36

In Response To: Re: Does anyone play on Wolf's server!?!? (Wolfchild)

People don't go on the server when there is no one because they don't want to play with the bot. I have forced myself to only play on the server, and no more "practice" alone tho (ooops, I hope that doesn't mean anything aside what I what to say ;-). Even If I only enjoy 3 maps, Thunder, Wrath, and WhatGoesUp... I hope there will be some better maps in the next release *cough*frogblast*cough*. Carnage Palace Deeee is buggy as hell, the invis bug make House of Pain lame, and for some reason, I can't win on Waldo and Mars needs Women.
:::Djof thinking secretly it's because of the lack of SPNKR or SSM:::
I can tolerate E=MCWhat? but, in that "type" of map, Return to Crete is far better.
:::Djof in head: hehe, SPNKR and shotguns, is there anything else?:::

Does UT only use the port number you give to the server? Because I can't host myth games trought my NAT because it use a so wide range of ports. If only the server port is used, there is no problem I can host at night when I play. I'll just have a 0 ping ;-P

Djof
"Je me souviens"

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.