Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

For the love of Marathon!!!

Posted By: DreamCatcher
Date: 2001.10.29.20.44

Ok...I've got a PC...shoot me...Anyway my friends and I would play Marathon during lunch and after work all the time on our Macs, like total addiction. 6 guys just beaten the hell out of each other, we were spnkr happy.

Anyway I downloaded Resurrection and can't get it to work on my PC. It keeps looking for my "Setup.exe" file. So I specifically typed in the location of this file in my UT folder, within my System folder (D:\UT\System\Setup.exe). You know what it tells me then, after I hit OK? Cannot find D:\UT\System\Setup.exe\Setup.exe. It's looking for another Setup.exe file? Within the Setup.exe file? I'm not sure but can this problem have anything to do with me having UT installed on my D: drive as opposed to the common C: drive. I don't know. But if anyone does can you let me in on it. I've got it working at work where we're now having some good OLE nostalgia fun but I'd like to be able to play at home on my PC also...Thanks

And Unpfhorgiven, you guys are AWESOME!!! Great job and thanks a bunch for this. I swear, Doom SUCKED ROCKS compared to Marathon, it wasn't even close. Can't believe the impact this frign game had on so many of us. Again Thanks.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.