Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Maps not from M:R

Posted By: Djof
Date: 2001.10.27.22.05

Here are the maps that are not from M:R that make good convertion with the rename from DM to DMMR.

Route66 (Frogblast): It's really cool to have lot's of shells and rockets... Only downside is that it is pretty much whom as the shields.

Fractal (renamed UT): Espacialy with "weapons stay", as it's a fast SPNKR and alien weapon fest.

Duality (Frogblast): Fast map too. How do you get to the pfhor shaft Wolf?

I renamed all my UT maps, since I don't use them. I didn't try them all yet. Fractal is good and Hyperblast is potable (only downside is that you get stuck in space when you have the shield). If you know any other maps that are good, post them here.

::I want to play Route66 online::

Djof
"Je me souviens"

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.