Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

um...hmm

Posted By: John Denton
Date: 2001.10.15.17.10

None of the levels have enough ammunition. Either you should add more ammo, or make it so you can pick up the same weapon more than once.
The default weapon is the enforcer? How do I get the MMC back?
I can never get the doors to open. I stand right up against them and press the action key and they don't move, especially in Waldo World Arena. The bots can open the doors but I can't.
This is so un-Marathon, but it would be sweet if there was a sniper rifle. Especially because I would like to play CTF maps with the Marathon mod. All the weapons in Marathon are CQB because limits of the original engine made long-range weaponry unnecessary. Those limitations are gone.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.