Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Re: Christ Almighty!

Posted By: Djof
Date: 2001.8.21.21.26

In Response To: Re: Christ Almighty! (Lt. Et'he)

Maybe I'll understand that the little litle money I have don't go on buing 2 years old game. For now, it goes all in a little jar for me to buy a Geforce 3 and Halo when it comes out (I got a good way to go still). As for the computer, it belows to my father, and the internet connection to the company. As for the warezing, UT is the only game/software I warezed to date. Both my computer have legit Windows 2000(not bought by me, but still), office and all. I don't usualy pirate software. But this was only to play M:R, not UT. I don't like UT and Quake. Don't take me for many of those cheap asses who sells/buy 5$ CD at school or downlaod anything he can get even if he don't needs it. And I was very unpleased with the poor quality of warezing (that why I said "or why warez sucks" in my title) and how hard it was to get something from those "machine gun cycling pop-up sites", so I wish I won't do it again.

I was only asking that file because I wanted to play M:R with a friend on my lan.

Please, don't be mistaken...
Djof *closing ftp*

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.