Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Oh My God...

Posted By: [GI60z]CarpeDiem|NA
Date: 2001.8.8.12.04

I remember Marathon....
Well, more like Marathon 2. 2 was my first FPS, back at the wee young age of 7, or eight (I'm 14 now).
I've been a long time player of Tactical Ops, another UT mod.. But awhile back I had the itching for the good ol' days... Marathon. I went to Bungie's site to download a demo, but alas, no luck. I had given up all hope...
But then I found you guys.
Oh. My. Freaking. God.
This mod is so awesome, I can't find the words to say it. YOu captured everything perfectly- The guns, the madness of deathmatch; even without the bad-guys, 1 player mode is so spooky because of the lighting. I turn every corner like it's my first time, expecting something to pop out, even though I know it won't.
I cannot wait until you guys add the baddies and the other multi-modes (Kill the Man With the Ball rules!!). Until then, I'll be waiting... and fragging bots with my TOZT ;)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.