Title
Game
Community
Media
SPEAK YOUR MIND

"Does the distance one travels from center make one more free to move?"

"No. Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphor has two parts: form and interpretation. Of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom is being the bricoleur, the mason."

Discord!
Visit Marathon:Resurrection on Discord to chat.

Old school. IRC!
Visit #marathon on irc.gamesurge.net to chat and gather net games.
Make sure you create a user profile. You can't post without one!

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum

Radar only HUD - 2nd Thoughts

Posted By: energy52
Date: 2001.7.29.07.05

Some players on older shitty machines (like me) use doubled resolutions. I play UT in 800*600 doubled. For single player, I can set it to 640*480 and play the game, but for multi player, I need more fps.

In 800*600 doubled, the HUD is huge. Can I scale the HUD down? Or better, a radar only HUD should be cool for doubled resolutions. I don't ask you to rewrite this mod for old shitty machines, just a radar only thingy for multi player games (It can't be that difficult).

I've played Resurrection the past days and yes, jumping etc. should be in there. The super jump is awesome (elevators)!!! The rules for multi player changed since 1994 and we should get over that.

btw, why is everyone using the SPNKR or shotguns? I'll answer: THE OTHER WEAPONS NEED A BOOST!

|bmr|nrg52

http://www.clanbmr.net

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Marathon: Resurrection Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.01.